4.17.13 Rosemary Chicken




I knew we were having chicken for dinner, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with it exactly.  I was wracking my brain for different toppings, then remembered - Hello!! - I had fresh herbs growing right-outside-my-door! 

These are brand new to my garden plan.  It was so satisfying to simply walk out my door and snip off a few springs of rosemary and oregano.  

Sprinkled those around on top of the chicken, added salt, pepper and garlic powder, and the meal was on! The smell that filled the house was amazing. And it gave a wonderful flavor to the chicken.



(Please excuse the washed-out picture, it was just a quickie with my iPhone)

I'm excited to see what else I can do with these fresh herbs.  Smashburger sells some amazing rosemary seasoned french fries - I think I may try those out next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment