5.13.13 - Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Celebrating your own mother, being a mother, grandmother - whatever way it applied to you.

I had a very nice day.  I had lunch with all of my children, and my mother, father and brothers.  And their families.

My children surprised me with a lovely gift.  They had all gotten together and done some photos.  Both of my daughters-in-law are photographers.  The pictures turned out wonderful!  They put them in a nice frame and gave it to me.  Isn't it lovely?




This is a close-up of all of my children, and two daughters-in-law:



Don't I have a beautiful family? :)

My oldest daughter wanted a photo to put as her facebook profile for Mother's Day, so we took this one:



The dog didn't want to be left out. :)

Being a mother is the most rewarding thing I've ever done.  Also by far the hardest.  I think it is nice that we take a day to say "thanks".  Everyone needs to know that their efforts are appreciated, at least one day a year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment